Not your ordinary cliche

Definitely Unique

Summer is hot. We are in a tropical country so it sucks. I spent my summer watching movies and when I say movies, the good ones. I'm not a jerk who just watches the latest releases and definitely I am not that kind of JERK who watches a movie because my friend says it's AWESOME. I always refer to Rotten Tomatoes and top critics. I am the type of movie fan that prefer "For a Few Dollars more" than Mission Impossible, Star Wars than Transformers, and Dawn of the Dead(1978) than Dawn of the Dead(2004). Yes, I love old films but that doesn't mean I hate modern films. I just cherish classic masterpieces. Modern films are great but most of them just wears out in a short amount of time. 


So as for my comeback, I would love to show reviews of my top 10 favorite films. I can't tell when exactly can I post my reviews but I will make sure that you can see them from your computer monitors or screens. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Master Mind

My photo
Sana ay masiyahan kayo sa paghatid ko sa inyo ng aking walang saysay at minsan naman ay may saysay na karansan ng aking buhay.

Want to say something?

Follow me