Not your ordinary cliche

Definitely Unique

People are simply random. There are guys who are so male enough that can lift heavy loads but scared of ghosts. On the other side, there are ladies who are so hot and so beautiful but they love video games such as left 4 dead or maybe counter strike. Well, God made each of his creation unique to others that's why life is so great. Just imagine if people have the same inner sides, interests and etc. Now that would be so boring! Unlike in reality where people are different, we learn to each other and we had fun with them because we know they are different to ourselves. Bla bla! I've been ranting on the uniqueness of people but I'm actually pointing out that males have their own feminine side and females have their own masculine side.
Okay, this post is not just about gays and lesbians because some stupid people thinks the other way. In my opinion, every male and female have their own feminine and masculine side respectively. For the years I've been living to this sphere called Earth, I've met so many different people. I'm not totally gay but I admit I have a feminine side though my classmates usually call me gay because I usually act like one haha! but in reality, no. I love to cry. Yes, that's my feminine side. I don't know but if I am watching movies that are damn serious and they nearly touch my fucking feelings especially if I am alone, I cry my teas out. My girlfriend loves me for that. Well I don't know but when I cry, it is refreshing. It's like I am filtering my bad feelings away. Imagine like you are drinking a healthy green tea. Green tea is rich in antioxidants like after you drink one, it's like you came out of a fresh river. Just like that. Oh yeah! the fact that I love acting as gay in roleplays and skits. Maybe it's a feminine side too. I know there are people just like me. I believe that they also have this f-side they just don't admit it because they don't want to be called gay.
If you are usually at U-belt, hot female college students follow the word. You just have to wait for your classmate say "Hey, look at that hot babe over there and check out those boobs". if my classmates rant on such, I always think "what could be the masculine side of this girl?". I also believe female have their own male side. There are females who are so hot but also hot for keyboards and usually eat the shit out of you in counter strike. hmm.. There are also some who can kick male ass in martial arts. Some females also fight for their friends especially if they brokeup with them or made them cry. Pfah! I always hear that from my female classmates in high school saying "That mother fucker! If I saw him, I'm going to rant on his face!".
Well, that's about it. It's up to you if you agree with me. Well, time to watch Naruto! Don't be shy to say something about this topic!

1 comments:

Hey i'd have to agree with what you are saying here huh.. in fairness i've seen a matured K.O here. Being a man doesnt mean that you'll have to act your sex and vice versa(female and male) You can be a male and have feminine side or a female with masculine side. There's this term appropriate for this but i forgot it.. damn! hehe.. Ingat nlang

Post a Comment

Master Mind

My photo
Sana ay masiyahan kayo sa paghatid ko sa inyo ng aking walang saysay at minsan naman ay may saysay na karansan ng aking buhay.

Want to say something?

Follow me