Not your ordinary cliche

Definitely Unique

College is fun, right? You got to love that freedom scent, the new people touching your colorful life, and the most threatening professor. Well, I got to be true on the last one. If you are with me all the time, you can describe me as someone who is not contented on everything. I beg for things and spat on some things. Some call it demanding, but some call it a frustration. Pfah! who cares! Here's my comments on my subjects and my professors! For your information I am an Information Technology major. I'm still on my midway to college. This is my second year so expect more rampage to come!


Kevin's list of Nightmares


ICT 04 (Advance programming with c++) - I hope this subject is break time. My professor is good I will give him that but I can't understand him much.

ICT 05 (Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis) - Just a medioker subject. let it Pass. Professor is okay.

ICT 06 (Database and Management Systems) - This subject is a bit easy since it's just MicrosoftAccess. Just about entitites and records though sometimes it can get tricky. Professor is cool!

Filipino 3(Panitikan.....) - I love literature though sometimes my professor is random depending on his mood. Sometimes he is fine and cool and sometimes he is crazy!

English 3(Speech and Communication) - Lot's of activities which makes it interesting but miss professor gives assignment often and most of the time it's so ridiculous and hard to do.

Philosophy 02(Philosophy of Human Life) - For a weird teenager like me, I love the subject since Philosophy is my type of subject because I consider it a deep sanctuary for me to develop. Problem is, again, my professor is boring tough he is funny sometimes.

Accounting 1(Fundamentals of accounting) - It's fine but it can get hard sometimes.

Math 05(Calculus and analytical geometry) - The nightmare of our class. They consider me the mastermind of this subject but they did'nt know I was like on drugs when on this class. Professor is fast paced and most of the time we are unaware that she is discussing a new topic. MAn! take it easy! For fuck sake!

Theology 03(Church History and Sacraments) - This subject is so boring since I don't like history when I was on 1st grade because I really hate memorizing names and dates I mean come on!? It's not my responsibility as a programmer to know the date when the fecal matter returns to someones asshole. Seriously, this is boring. My professor is knowledgeable though.

PE 03(Individual Sports) - It's fun because we had swimming on the first half and now we are taking Judo which is rare and cool. Problem is , it makes you want to puke every end of the session.




As you can see, it's more on the complaints so you think it's frustration? Who knows? Who cares...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Master Mind

My photo
Sana ay masiyahan kayo sa paghatid ko sa inyo ng aking walang saysay at minsan naman ay may saysay na karansan ng aking buhay.

Want to say something?

Follow me